MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC BOYS 2019/20 TEAM INFORMATION
Match Fit Academy FC Boys is a proud founding member club of the Boys Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) based out of Mercer County NJ.
Match Fit Academy FC is a Players First sanctioned club by US Club Soccer.
Key Contact: Chris Leahey - Executive Director & Boys ECNL Director (When contacting please provide player name and birth year information)
2019/20 Team Information
|2012 - 2011||Futures||April 8th, 12th, 22nd||530-630pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2010||pre ECNL||April 8th, 12th, 22nd||530-630pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2009||pre ECNL||April 8th, 12th, 22nd||530-630pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2008||pre ECNL||April 8th, 12th, 22nd||630-745pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2007||ECNL & Premier||April 8th, 12th, 22nd||630-745pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2006||ECNL & Premier||May 6th, 13th, 16th||6-730pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2005||ECNL & Premier||May 6th, 13th, 16th||6-730pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2004||ECNL & Premier||May 6th, 13th, 16th||730-9pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2003||ECNL & Premier||May 6th, 13th, 16th||730-9pm||Mercer County Community College|
|2002/2001||ECNL & ECNL Composite||May 13th & 16th||730-9pm||Mercer County Community College|
**Any Player Born 2006 - 2001 and not currently ECNL carded please contact email@example.com to schedule early evaluation**
Setting up a new account
Here are your steps to setting up your Blue Sombrero account and registering for tryout events.
1. Visit the Blue Sombrero link to register (noted above)
**Upper right hand corner is REGISTER
2. Create a new account will appear, please create your account
**If you have previously used Blue Sombrero you must still create a new account
3. You will then enter in Parent information
4. A screen will appear “What best describes you?”
Select “I am a parent or guardian registering a participant”
5. Enter in your child’s information (key is date of birth as you will then receive the correct registration programs available to them)
6. You will then be taken to the available programs for your child. Programs show by age group, not by team, always confirm with your staff coach on appropriate programs to register for.