BLUE SOMBRERO REGISTRATION
Tournament Fees & Supplemental Programming
This account will be more readily used through the season. For players returning to the club, this account was set up in summer of 2017. Those new to the club will set up this additional account in summer of 2018.
In this account players will pay for all tournaments/showcases they attend at the determined per player fee as well as all supplemental programming: Camps, Clinics, Speed/Strength, Futsal etc
When logging into this account, again be sure to use your log in and password that was created for tournament fees/supplemental programing
Match Fit Academy Tournament Fee & Supplemental Programming
Setting up a new account
If you currently do not have one of the above accounts setup, below are instructions to do so. Be sure to access via the links above in order to set up a new account.
Here are your steps to setting up your Blue Sombrero account and making your payments for events.
1. Visit the Blue Sombrero link to register (noted above)
**Upper right hand corner is REGISTER
2. Create a new account will appear, please create your account
**If you have previously used Blue Sombrero you must still create a new account
3. You will then enter in Parent information
4. A screen will appear “What best describes you?”
Select “I am a parent or guardian registering a participant”
5. Enter in your child’s information (key is date of birth as you will then receive the correct registration programs available to them)
6. You will then be taken to the available programs for your child. Programs show by age group, not by team, always confirm with your staff coach on appropriate programs to register for.